TOPS Application

Here are the docs you need to scan and send to the TCAC to secure the budget for your TOPS in school internship
- Picture ID (can be school ID, NYC ID, NYS ID, or Driver's License)
- US Birth Certificate OR Proof of Resident Status OR Work Permit
- Signed Social Security Card
- Current Working Papers (Blue Card for 14-15 yrs old; Green Card for 16-17 yrs old)
- Proof of Disability (IEP Cover Page)

Borough Transition and College Access Center: 
The internship/job title will be CLERK
The description of that , or what you will do is: 
A Clerk, or Bookkeeper, is responsible for performing administrative tasks to support daily business operations. Their duties include responding to phone calls or emails, maintaining an organized filing system and restocking office supplies as needed. Also tech support as needed
The coordinator or supervisor is Jon Mannion. Email [email protected].  Phone 646 275 7572.  School number is 10X264
For more help see Jon Mannion in 517