We are pleased to announce that our school is using “PupilPath.com” website to bring you immediate information regarding your child’s education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the following:
- Your child’s assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child’s performance in each class including homework, classwork, test, and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child’s transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings, and upcoming events.
- And, in some classrooms, your child’s attendance
We hope that enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. as we work together we will ensure that our students get the most of their education.
If you have any difficulty signing into PupilPath.com, please contact your parent coordinator.